- Infinite Visions – also known as IVweb, log in to review your payroll and workflow information
- Forms Manager – log in to complete forms electronically with our online forms manager and for other available SchoolStream services
- Field Trip Forms – log in to request a field trip
- AESOP – automated substitute placement and absence management
- Sharepoint – collaborate with colleagues
- Human Resources – learn about employee benefits, certification, employment, and retirement
- Staff Dress Code
- Archived Payroll Information – log in to review your check history and W-2 information
Further down this page:
- Infinite Visions Portal
- Employee Work Calendars
- Teacher Salary Schedules
- Information about W-2 Forms
- Payroll Portal
With updates to the tax code, insurance changes you made during open enrollment, and a new computer system in the offices of human resources and finance, we should all take a moment to review our January pay stubs.
Your pay stub will be available electronically through the new Infinite Visions Web Portal and available for review on Friday, Jan. 25. Instructions for first-time users are customized for two groups of employees in Whitfield County Schools.
- employees with a current school district computer login and password, such as teachers and administrators, click here
- employees without district login information, such as substitutes and cafeteria workers, should click here
Employees who have problems or need corrections should email Manda Clark for support.
These employee work calendars show the work days for employees during the current school year according to how many days they work each year. These calendars are subject to change based on needs in your department.
- 175-Day Work Calendar
- 180-Day Work Calendar
- 190-Day Work Calendar
- 200-Day Work Calendar
- 209-Day Work Calendar
- 219-Day Work Calendar
- 228-Day Work Calendar
- 247-Day Work Calendar
These forms that may be useful for you to review and download.
- Student Teaching Request Form
- Resignation Letter
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employees
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Members
Who gets a W–2? All employees who worked in the 2011 calendar year will receive a W–2. Each employee will receive only one W–2 even if the employee may have worked in more than one job, for example, as both a bus driver and as a food service employee.
Why are the wages shown on my W–2 different than on my check stub? The regular pay that is printed on your check stub will be different than your W–2 if you participate in a tax-sheltered annuity, the Section 125 plan, or the Teachers Retirement System.. The following examples show how the boxes on your W–2 form can be different from your check stub:
- Box 1 is your wages for Federal Income Tax. If you participated in a tax-sheltered annuity, in the Section 125 plan, or in the Teachers Retirement System, your federal income tax wages are less than your regular pay on your check stub.
- Box 3 is your wages for Social Security. If you participated in the Section 125 plan your wages for social security are less than your regular pay on your check stub.
- Box 10 - If you participated in the Section 125 plan Flexible Spending Account, the amount shown in this box is the portion of your FSA that is designated as dependent care.
- Box 16 is your wages for State Income Tax. If you participated in a tax-sheltered annuity, in the Section 125 plan, or in the Teachers Retirement System, your wages for state income tax are less than your regular pay on your check stub.
Other information that you may see on your W–2 form include the following:
- CAF: Your contributions to the IRS Section 125 Plan (also called “IRS Cafeteria Plan”).
- RET: Your contributions to the Teacher Retirement System or Public School Retirement.
- CON: Your contributions to tax deductible organizations such as the United Way, etc.
- DUE: Your contributions to professional organizations such as Whitfield Ed. Assoc. etc.
We hope this information will be helpful to you. If you have questions, e-mail our Payroll Supervisor Manda Clark. You should share this memo with the person who prepares your 2011 income tax returns.
The staff in our Finance Department have expanded their services to provide you with online access to your payroll information. We hope you find this to be more convenient and support our efforts to streamline the services we provide for you.
You may access your salary information at payrollportal.whitfield.k12.ga.us where you must fill in three blanks. The three blanks are for:
- your user ID, which is set to your first initial of your first name and last name in lower case letters with no space (i.e. jsmith). Several conflicts have arisen from this naming scheme, such as having more than one jsmith. If you have trouble logging in, please contact us and we can help you sign on to your account.
- your temporary password, which is set to your first initial and last name followed by the last four digits of your social security number (i.e. jsmith1234).
- verifying your identity. Please enter the last four digits of your social security number in this box (i.e. 1234).
After your first login, you will be asked to enter your own memorable password. Once you have access to the system, we recommend you click the gold “Key” icon in the top left corner and ensure your email address is correct. If there is no email address associated with your account, please set one now to make it easier for you to recover your password in the future.
This service replaces your paper pay stubs while expanding access to your salary information in a secure digital archive you may access at any time.
Additional benefits of this new service:
- Saves money on postage and the special paper and toner required to print checks
- Less paper is better for the environment
- Improves efficiency in the finance department
- Focuses cost savings on our core business of student instruction
Your archive should already include several months of information as well as your 2010 W-2. We hope you enjoy this new service. If you have any questions or if we may be of further assistance, please call me at (706) 217-6704.